Monday 13 February 2012

Long Distance Relationship and Valentine's Day :)

I've been busy this few days after discovering Polyvore, a magical site for someone like me who loves creating outfits in my mind but in reality lack the money to buy them all. So for Valentine's Day, I've made these pair up outfits for Mark & I's virtual imagine-in-the-head date. We're both are 6734.5 miles apart right now and to those who are also in the same long-distance relationship, remember, if you're good at being close, you can also be good at being apart. 

Our daytime date will be inspired by our favorite movie, 500 days of Summer.
Hope you like them as much as I do! Have a lovely Valentine's Day! :) 500 days of summer

5 comments:

Julia said...

I love LOVE 500 Days of Summer... and consequently love these outfits!! I'm super glad that men's vests are back in style... so attractive, hehe!

Julia
Cup of Tea
http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

Ahka Vintage said...

I have to be careful with Polyvore! I go on there for a few minutes and wind up hours later just browsing!
Love what you've created!

Ahka Vintage SHOP
Ahka Vintage BLOG

S Bee said...

Those outfits are just wonderful!

LOve
Sehar

Becky said...

These are so adorable! I love the vintage feel to your outfits.

I'm a Polyvore addict too!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

i see chic said...

really cute post!!! loved the outfits

www.iseechic.com